Dell Aarambh is a Pan-India PC for Education initiative engineered to enhance learning using the power of technology. It is designed to help parents, teachers and children find firm footing in #DigitalIndia.
For a teacher, nothing is more important than future-proofing a student’s learning graph and that comes from future-proofing themselves – enter the PC for education.
A teacher when equipped with a PC can do wonders in the classroom, here’s the lowdown from a few of the 79590 and counting Dell Aarambh certified teachers.
- How have PCs helped in upgrading your career?
- The Indian education system has transformed from utilizing textbooks to soft copy notes to presentations on PCs now. There’s a sea of change and India is at the center of it!
- What popular trends in education should a teacher with GenZ students know?
- The top-notch trend is after-class interaction and sharing complete lessons with students via the pc. The core is communication, communication, and more communication.
- How has technology helped in evaluating a student’s learning graph?
- PCs have provided teachers with instant results, equipping them with real-time data about students that ultimately helps a teacher to respond to their needs and planning lessons better, therefore, maximizing student’s learning outcomes. Computers labs at schools and the availability of the Internet helps in evaluating their learning, without much physical strain. Slowly, digital marking is going to become the norm in India.
- How has learning transformed over the years?
- Technology has moved rapidly to transform the way students in India consume educational content. Through internet-enabled PCs, it has become a need of the hour which is permanently going to replace all teaching/learning methodologies.
Educators have realized the scope of un-cluttered classrooms to create a positive digital footprint. This #TeachersDay let’s honor them for their special contributions by PC-enabling the teaching system, one PC at a time!
Dell Aarambh Team
Aarambh is a pan-India PC for Education initiative engineered to enhance learning using the power of technology; it is designed to help parents, teachers and children find firm footing in Digital India. This initiative seeks to connect parents, teachers and students and provide them the necessary training so that they can better utilise the PC for learning, both at school and at home.